Brake Maintenance & Repair
Why & When
Brakes protect your family's safety. Why risk it?
- You hear a metal to metal grinding noise when braking (The brake pads may be totally worn and the backing may be grinding against the brake rotor)
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when braking (There may be a problem with the brake caliper)
- You hear squealing or grunting when braking in dry weather (The brake pads may be near minimum levels or there may be excessive brake dust in the pad/rotor/caliper assembly)
- You feel vibration when braking (The brake rotors or drums that the pads push against may be distorted out of round and the brake pad is not pushing against the rotor uniformly.)
- It’s been about 25,000 miles since your last front brake pad replacement
- It’s been about 35,000 mile since your last rear brake pad replacement (The brake pads may be getting worn out.)
- It’s been about 75,000 miles since your last brake fluid replacement (The brake fluid may be contaminated due to wear.)
- The “ Brakes” signal displays on your dashboard. (Brake fluid could be low, your brake lights may be out, your brake switch on your brake pedal may not be working, your ABS system may have a problem.
- The “ABS” light displays on your dashboard (There is a problem with the ABS system which includes ABS electronic Modules, Hydraulic Control modules, wheel speed sensors, and wiring.
Note: In most cases you will still have brakes but not the ABS features.)
- You observe brake fluid leaks (A wheel cylinder, brake hose, or connection may be leaking reducing the ability of the Master Cylinder to apply the brakes properly.)
- Your brake pedal feel mushy or soft when applying the brake pedal( The Master Cylinder or the Brake Booster may have a problem.)
Dave Sinclair Ford Provides Professional Brake Service
Factory trained technicians provide peace of mind that your family is riding in a vehicle maintained by those who know it BEST. Motorcraft brake parts provide: superior braking power, tested reliability, tested durability, tested designs specifically for your vehicle. Competitive Market pricing with Quality parts and Professional Installation. We will repair only what’s needed, while Competitor’s want to replace complete assemblies
Brake Maintenance Special
|10% OFF||10% Off Brake Maintenance/Repair or get Double Owner Advantage Points|