Belts, Hoses, Wires & Bulbs
So Basic - So Important When They Fail
Why?• Belts are turned by your engine to run your and Alternator for electrical power which runs through wiring that operates your vehicle and key components, such as Power Steering and A/C. If they stops you stop.
• Hoses and Lines carry the Fuel ,Brake Fluids, Coolant, and any other key fluid or gas needed to run your vehicle.
• Wipers and Bulbs are key to driving safety and seeing component warning indicators to reduce accidents and failures.You barely notice them until they fail and you wish you had performed preventive maintenance for mostly inexpensive replacements
When?They all should be inspected every 5,000 miles per Ford.
• Wiper edges show wear or tears and typically need replacement every year or 12,000 miles.
• Belts show cracking or fraying. Hoses show cracks and leaks.
• Bulbs look burnt or have water intrusion.
Historically, belt, hose, and bulb failures occur after about 45,000 miles. However, wire and line failures generally occur later and should be considered after 75,000 if they exhibit signs of excess wear but immediately if wires cause shorts or lines leak.
Wipe, Belt, Hose, Line & Bulb Replacement
|10% OFF||any Wiper, Belt, Hose, Line, or Bulb Replacement or Double Owner Advantage Reward Points.|
Good at Sinclair Ford for 60 days from webdate