About SYNC®/ SYNC®with MyFord®
SYNC lets you use your voice to make a call, listen to music, voice-control, select apps with SYNC® AppLinkTM and much more.Voice-activated SYNC technology also helps you keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.
About SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
Upgrade to SYNC with MyFord Touch and enjoy many 63 of the great SYNC features, plus enhanced capabilities. An intelligently organized screen features four quadrants that help keep you connected while you keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.
About SYNC® 3
Upgrade to SYNC 3 and enjoy all of the great SYNC features, plus our next generation of voice-activated technology. New easy-to-use design. New interface. New features. SYNC 3 is not only new, it's responsive and innovative. Discover how SYNC 3 delivers next-level connectivity to your busy life.
Make a call with a simple push of a button along with the sound of your voice, and the phone conversation can be heard through your vehicle's speakers. Once the phone is paired, you can automatically download the names and numbers programmed in your compatible phone.
No-Extra-Charge 911 Assist
Connect your compatible cell phone to this convenient no-extra-charge feature. 911 Assist® can call for help in the case of an accident, even if you can't.28 The 911 call goes directly through your properly connected cell phone without the need for intermediary assistance.
Listen to Everything with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
Enjoy over 150 channels, including all kinds of commercial-free music, plus sports, news, talk, comedy and entertainment -all at the press of a button. And with SYNC, pause and rewind content on SXM channels with Replay feature and never miss your favorite artist, song or sports team by using the Alert feature.34
Music Search and Control
SYNC makes it easy to connect to your music and entertainment wherever you travel. Say what music you want to hear and listen to it easily with voice-activated search or say "Bluetooth® audio"48 to wirelessly stream your favorite content on your phone. You can even let SYNC put together a personalized playlist.
SYNC with MyFord Touch makes it easy to connect to your music and entertainment wherever you travel. Say what music you want to hear and listen to it easily with voice-activated search or say "Bluetooth® audio"48 to wirelessly stream your favorite content on your phone. Find your favorite SiriusXM Satellite Radio channels with simple voice commands too. You can even let SYNC put together a personalized playlist.
Find your favorite music fast with simple voice commands. If you are listening to the radio and want to hear music from your USB-connected phone instead, just say "play" and the artist or song name, and SYNC 3 can automatically switch to your music selection. Find your favorite SiriusXM Satellite Radio channels34 with easy voice commands too.
Use your voice to control some of your favorite compatible mobile apps. Choose the apps from your supported smartphone, using simple voice commands and radio buttons on your steering wheel. Like a song on Pandora® internet radio?53 Just say "thumbs-up!" Find your saved stations, skip a song or play a different track by saying the word.63
Via SYNC AppLink, launch and voice-control some of your favorite mobile apps or access them in the organized apps section, which automatically loads SYNC-enabled apps from your paired and connected smarthpone.63
The standard LCD screen lets you read and control many of the things you want, including caller ID, call waiting, your contact list, along with song titles. You can also view the phone number of any incoming calls. Say "Bluetooth® audio"48 and you wirelessly listen and view whatever's on your phone, along with seeing what podcast or audio book you're listening to.
You can easily read and control the things you want with a color-coded touch-screen display, including entertainment, phone and optional navigation. You can even customize the look of your home screen by using a favorite saved photo as your home-screen wallpaper.
The capacitive touch screen has impressive functionality such as the convenient swipe, and available navigation pinch-to-zoom functionality similar to what is found on your smartphone. SYNC 3 reacts quickly to your commands. From a light tap on the capacitive touch screen to simple voice commands, SYNC 3 delivers noticeable high-speed performance.
Using simple voice commands and the touch of a button, you can make a call or send a text message. Simply say the name of any person in your phone book or say the number. You can also control what music you want to hear with simple voice commands. Say "Bluetooth® audio"48 and play a song, the next song or previous track.
SYNC with MyFord Touch offers more voice-activated commands. Along with making a call with the touch of a button and simple voice commands, you can access SiriusXM Satellite Radio34 with voice commands. In addition, you can adjust the climate control (if equipped) and access the available Navigation System with simple voice commands.
With enhanced voice recognition, you can talk to SYNC 3 with simple real-world voice commands and the system responds naturally to your voice. Controlling your phone and more is as easy as saying "call Mom."
SYNC® 3 plus Apple® CarPlay™ Support
SYNC 327 can bring the power of Apple CarPlay to your Ford. You can use Siri® to interact with your iPhone®. Make calls, return missed calls and listen to voice mail, as well as send, read and reply to text messages, and even access your songs and playlists. Apple Maps provides turn-by-turn directions, traffic conditions and estimated travel time.160
SYNC® 3 plus Android Auto™
SYNC 327 can bring the power of Android Auto to your Ford. You can talk to Google™ to interact with your smartphone while keeping your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. Make calls, return missed calls and listen to voice mail, as well as send, read and reply to text messages and access your favorite music through your apps. Google Maps™ provides voice-guided navigation, live traffic information and estimated travel time.161
With a SYNC® Connect-equipped vehicle, you can use FordPass® to track your vehicle's location and remotely access vehicle features such as start, lock and unlock and vehicle status including fuel level and approximate mileage. You can also schedule specific times to remotely start your vehicle so it's ready to hit the road as soon as you are.162To learn more about where FordPass can take you, visit fordpass.com.
Available Navigation with SiriusXM Traffic and TravelLink®
Use the voice-recognition technology to say commands as conversational as "find a restaurant." And you can easily get where you're going with convenient audible turn-by-turn navigation. Plus, with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link, get detailed traffic information, plus weather forecasts, fuel prices, sports scores, movie listings and much more. 34
With easy destination entry, it's a breeze for SYNC3 with optional navigation to locate that hard-to-find Thai restaurant, the nearest ATM, or a highly rated coffee shop. Plus, with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link, get detailed traffic information, plus weather forecasts, fuel prices, sports scores, movie listings and much more. 34
Siri® Seamless Integration
SYNC 3 brings the power of Siri Eyes Free and your IPhone ®48 into your vehicle. Make or receive a call, reserve a table at your favorite restaurant, audibly send a "see you there" text and more.
If equipped, you can use your voice to adjust the climate, so you can stay comfortable without having to lift a finger. Once you set your favorite temperature, you can say "my temperature on" and return to it later with the press of a button.
If equipped, you can use your voice to set your favorite temperature or access the color touch screen to adjust the temperature with large, easy-to-use touch buttons. The climate icon appears on some vehicles at the bottom of the SYNC 3 home screen for quick, easy access.
Automatic Updates over Wi-Fi®
Keeping SYNC 3 current with the latest software can happen automatically as new updates become available - all you need is a Wi-Fi connection.48
Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
10. Driver Assist Features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Small Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles (C-MAX Energi); Small Hybrid Vehicles (C-MAX Hybrid); Subcompact Cars (Fiesta); High-Performance Subcompact Cars (Fiesta ST); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); High-Performance Small Cars (Focus ST); Small Electric Vehicles (Focus Electric); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Midsize Hybrid Sedans (Fusion Hybrid); Midsize Plug-in Hybrid Sedans (Fusion Energi); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); 300+ HP Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty); Full-Size Vans (Transit/E-Series); Small Cargo Vans (Transit Connect); 6-7 Classic Conventional Cabs (Medium Duty) based on Ford segmentation.
20. For dealer ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
27. SYNC® is an optional feature. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via Wi-fi® and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated. Aftermarket on-board diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
34. Available Feature. SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC® system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLinktm is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink requires any compatible apps to be installed and running on a capable smartphone while connected to Ford SYNC. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See owner.Ford.com.
68. Horsepower and torque ratings achieved with 93-octane fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
160. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Apple CarPlay is available on 2017 models with SYNC 3; owners of 2016 models with SYNC 3 are required to perform a software upgrade (Available Late 2016) and purchase a hardware upgrade through your dealer. Requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS and active data service. SYNC does not control Apple CarPlay while in use. Apple is solely responsible for their functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple, Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Apple Maps, and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc.
161. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Android Auto is available on 2017 models with SYNC 3; owners of 2016 models with SYNC 3 are required to perform a software upgrade (Available Late 2016). Requires phone with compatible version of Android Auto and active data service. SYNC does not control Android Auto while in use. Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Android Auto, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
162. SYNC Connect is an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles and includes service for five years from the vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer. FordPass is available on the App Store® or Google Playtm. Message and data rates may apply. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.
163.FordPass Overall + SYNC® Connect COMBINED
FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply. SYNC® Connect, an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features.
164.FordPass Overall STAND-ALONE
FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
165.SYNC® Connect STAND-ALONE
SYNC® Connect, an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features.
Roadside assistance is included for certain Ford owners and available to everyone for a per-service fee.
167.Apple & Google
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
SYNC® Applink is compatible with select smartphone platforms and requires any compatible apps to be installed and running on a capable smartphone while connect to Ford SYNC. Commands may vary by phone and Applink software. Message and data rates may apply.
FordPass Park is available in select cities