Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program
Purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned Ford is a smart decision and it's more affordable than you think. Buying a Certified Pre-Owned from Dave Sinclair provides peace of mind, elimination of most risk, and increased future value.
Before you hit the road in a Certified Pre-Owned Ford vehicle, we put every car, truck, SUV and crossover to the test. Driving a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle means driving with the knowledge and confidence that the vehicle you purchased has been thoroughly inspected and comes with manufacturer-backed limited warranty coverage.
Ford Certified Pre-Owned - The Right Choice
- Ford cars, SUVs, crossovers and trucks (up to 350-Series) that are current or five previous model years and have less than 80,000 miles can qualify
- 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty Coverage*
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage*
- 172 points of inspection by certified mechanics
- 24/7 roadside assistance,
- Vehicle History Report
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Special Low Interest Rates and Financing Programs with Ford Credit*
* Please inquire with Dave Sinclair Staff for more specific details on Warranty Coverage and Financing Programs
In addition to peace of mind, each Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with these benefits:
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Warranty - Excellence and Value Combined
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Comprehensive Limited Warranty coverage, combined with the original Ford New-Vehicle Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty (if applicable), provides owners with long-lasting peace of mind for their Pre-Owned vehicle.
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Comprehensive Limited Warranty coverage is provided for 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the expiration of the Ford New-Vehicle Bumper-toBumper Limited Warranty or the date of your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Purchase, whichever comes later. The Ford Certified Pre-Owned Powertrain Limited Warranty provides coverage for 7 years from the original Ford New-Vehicle Limited Warranty start date or a total of 100,000 miles on the odometer, whichever comes first. Please see Dave Sinclair Ford for warranty coverage details or refer to your plan provisions.
Certified Pre-Owned 172-Point Inspection
Before any vehicle can be called a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, it must pass a stringent 172-point inspection. Factory-trained technicians recondition any component that does not meet program standards, or they replace it with only new Ford Motorcraft® or Ford Authorized Replacement parts.
Value of Ownership
There's added value to a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. For example, each one includes both comprehensive limited warranty coverage and powertrain limited warranty coverage backed by Ford Motor Company. Every vehicle also goes through a rigorous 172-point inspection by Ford factory-trained dealer technicians. Any part(s) that doesn't meet our standards is replaced with a Ford factory-authorized part. And then there's the complimentary 24/7 roadside assistance. Considering all that you get, buying a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is a great investment.
Roadside assistance is offered for the full duration of the Limited Warranty Coverage. That’s 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in case of a breakdown, blowout or bad weather. Roadside assistance includes:
- Travel expense reimbursement of up to $500 for up to three days of lodging, meals and rental vehicle
- Destination expense assistance of up to $75 to cover the emergency cost of a taxi, shuttle or rental car to get to your destination
- Rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day for up to five days if the vehicle requires overnight mechanical repairs
With Ford Credit you’ll find it all – low APRs, flexible terms, special programs and a wide range of financing options for Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Ford Credit also offer a number of online tools that make managing your account as convenient as possible.